• Jim Gallas will teach Yoga on Thursday mornings 9:30 to 11:00 am: June 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, July 6 and 13, August 3, 10, and 17, then some Sept and Oct dates. Contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loberg will teach Tang Soo Do karate on Wednesday evenings, 5:30 to 7:00 pm. Contact Neville at 831-252-2628. Click here for his website.
• Julie Oak will teach RealPlay Moving Stories on Wednesday evenings 7:15 to 9:00pm. Contact Julie at email@example.com or 831-477-0407.
• Merek Dorf teaches
Traditional Japanese Sword Study on Thursday nights, 7:15 to 9:15pm. He also teaches on Tuesday mornings, 9:15 to 11:15. Contact Merek at 831-421-2983. Click here for his flyer.
• Kara Haney teaches Refuge Recovery Meditation Friday evenings, 7:00 to 8:00pm. Starting in January 2017, she will also teach Mondays 11:00 am to 12:00 noon and Sundays 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm. Contact Kara at 207-3626.
• Join Lyn Ackley for Classical Yoga on Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm and Second Sunday Satsang from 8:30 to 10:00am. Click here to visit her website for schedule changes, workshops and more. Contact her at 831-332-5507.
Macramalla, Ph.D. teaches Chien-Lung,
a Chinese Martial Art on Tuesday evenings, 7:15 to 8:45pm. Call him at 831-234-8451 for
more info. Click here to visit his website. Click here for his flyer.
• David Gilbert teaches White Crane Silat, on Saturdays, 12:30 – 2:30pm, and Fridays, 7:00 - 9:15am. White Crane Silat is a Chinese / Indonesian martial art & Healing Arts System. Contact David Gilbert at 831-458-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit our web site for more information.
Merritt, the founder and director of Body & Soul,
teaches Iyengar Yoga on Monday night, Wednesday mornings, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Contact Susan at 831-459-8613 or email@example.com . Click here to visit her website.
Susan Merritt is teaching a new class, Gentle Yoga for people who want a slow, careful, and fun approach to strengthening & stretching. Classes are Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:15 pm and Fridays 9:30 to 10:45am at Body & Soul. Click here for the flyer.
• Karen Zelin teaches Iyengar-based Yoga on Mondays 11:30am to 12:45pm and Wednesdays 11:30am to 12:45pm. Click here to visit her website. Contact her at 831-234-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Susan Moore-Orrett teaches Yoga for women over 65 on Monday afternoons. Contact Susan at 831-338-3794.