• Steven Walters will be teaching Conscious Contact on Thursdays from 9:45 to 11:45am. This two hour class will support your journey into the essence of Contact Improvisation. Contact Steven at 831-278-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lalita Siri and Naomi Charanpal will offer
the workshop, Lucid Sound Portal, a journey into the healing realm of sound, Saturday, May 9, 7:00 to 8:30 pm at Body & Soul. Click on the name of the workshop to download the flyer. Contact Naomi at 847-815-7836.
• Carole Prettie teaches Yoga Fridays, 4:00 to 5:30pm. This class offers a combination of classical, Iyengar, and Ashtanga yoga (in the tradition of Baba Hari Das). Contact her at 831-462-8271.
• Jason Murphy is teaching Refuge Recovery Meditation Friday evenings, 7:00 to 8:00pm.
• Stacy O'Neill is teaching Yoga at Body & Soul. She'll have two afternoon classes a week--Tuesdays 2:30 - 3:30pm and Thursdays 2:30 - 3:30pm. Email her at email@example.com, or call her at 831-212-3148.
• Julie Oak teaches RealPlay Wholeself Improvisation Thursdays 7:15 to 8:45pm. The 8-week series is February 19 to April 9, with a drop-in intro and basics review February 12. Click here for her website. Contact Julie at 831-477-0407.
• Radha Vignola is teaching Relax with Yoga on Thursdays 3:45 to 5:15pm. Contact Radha at 831-419-0932.
• Aharona teaches Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga on Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:00pm. Click here for her flyer. Click here to visit her website. Contact Aharona at 831-227-4386.
• Edward Willey offers two classes in Sheng Zhen Gong, the Qi Gong of Unconditional Love. The Sheng Zhen Gong (standing form and meditation) class is offered Thursdays 12:00 to 1:00pm. Contact him at 831-435-0611.
• Join Lyn Ackley for Yoga on Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm and Sundays 8:30 to 10:00am. Click here to visit her website for schedule changes, workshops and more. Contact her at 831-332-5507.
Macramalla, Ph.D. teaches Chien-Lung,
a Chinese Martial Art on Tuesday evenings, 7:15 to 8:45pm. Call him at 831-234-8451 for
more info. Click here to visit his website. Click here for his flyer.
• David Gilbert teaches White Crane Silat, on Saturdays, 12:30 – 2:30pm, and Fridays, 7:00 - 9:15am. White Crane Silat is a Chinese / Indonesian martial art & Healing Arts System. Contact David Gilbert at 831-458-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit our web site for more information.
Merritt, the founder and director of Body & Soul,
teaches Iyengar Yoga on Monday night, Wednesday mornings, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Contact Susan at 831-459-8613 or email@example.com . Click here to visit her website.
Susan Merritt is teaching a new class, Gentle Yoga for people who want a slow, careful, and fun approach to strengthening & stretching. Classes are Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:15 pm and Fridays 9:30 to 10:45am at Body & Soul. Click here for the flyer. Read the Connection Magazine article about the Cabrillo Festival and the class here.
• Karen Zelin teaches Iyengar-based Yoga on Mondays 11:30am to 12:45pm and Wednesdays 11:30am to 12:45pm. Click here to visit her website. Contact her at 831-234-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Susan Moore-Orrett teaches Yoga for women over 65 on Monday afternoons. Contact Susan at 831-338-3794.